1. (slang) Nuts, balls, testicles; most commonly used when referring to receiving an impact to the nuts; short for nuggets (n.)
Oof! Ohhh, right in the nuggs.
1. A bitch
2. Overly choosey clarn-like stamp
1. Look at that larndt!
2. I saw a larndt today.
1. a. A person of mixed European and Native American heritage or descent who rambles in his/her speech, b. eats an inordinant amount of carrots, or c. cramps the bug.
2. Harsh sun
3. Withered corn stalk
1.a) That ol' horn mestizo is really annoying, and if he don't shut his trap soon, I'm gonna lamblast the son'u'bitch
1.b) The horn mestizo over there sure can eat alotta them carrots
1.c) Check out that friggin' horn mestizo!
2. I grew increasingly hot in the horn mestizo.
3. The shanks of the horn mestizo ruffled in the rising wind.
1. A middle-aged male who wears red shirts with frontal lettering inside-out; An often strutting middle-aged man wearing informal shirts, usually red-colored, inside out (n., Ger.)
2. A wasp hive on which the wasps are inactive or at rest (n., Ger.)
3. a. A rollicking, partially free-form dance move originated in and primarily performed in small-town western South Dakota (n.); b. Performing a wild, rollicking dance that originated in western South Dakota small towns, probably performed in such location (v., hoonz baes, hoonz baed, hoonz baing)
1. I saw a hoonz bae walking across the court yard, and I swear I almost ran over and kicked him in the nuts.
2. There's a hoonz bae.
3.b. Lonnie got wasted last night and hoonze baed all night long.
testicles (slang: balls, nuts); a pronunciation of "nuts" normally uttered by bummish, slack-jawed or gluttonously relaxed individuals, thus the omission of the "t" sound, which is deemed not worth the effort to enunciate.
After sucking in the last hit from his bong, sprawled across the couch, glassy-eyed Swain told Horse, "C'mon over here an' sugg my nuss."
The female ass; normally referred to in this fashion in terms of ramming a bitch from behind.
Ah yeah, last night I boffed her can all night long.
1. a. a ball, hairy or otherwise, that is profusely unrestrained or widespread; b. a prolific ball or nut (n.)
2. a. a ball or nut, hairy or otherwise, marked by a menacing wildness, extravagance, or absence of restraint; b. an unrestrained or wild ball (n.)
1. Ya know Doug? That guy's got a rampant ball.
2. There is a rampant ball.