A meaningless term, normally used by morons, idiots, dimwits and dorks, to refer to Anglo-Saxons, revealing a lack of intelligence and mental creativity in the person who says it. Initially used as a term in the mid to late 1980s by Kempke when his English teacher was discussing Anglo-Saxons, wherefor he turned to Skoudas and said laughingly, "Anglo-Saxon Saxaphone! Anglo-Saxon Saxaphone!"
Kempke, laughing, and with a red face, turned his half-hearted attention away from the teacher to face Skuodas and in a hardly concealed voice, whispered loudly, "Anglo-Saxon saxaphone! Anglo-Saxon saxaphone!"
Balls (testicles, nuts); the way a bum utters the word "balls." A slackish fashion in which to say the word "balls." Such a pronunciation denotes two things: 1. the speaker is using the common slang term for testicles (the term in not used to refer to objects such as baseballs, basketballs, etc.); and 2. the speaker is slack-jawed, speaking in an overly oafish or relaxed fashion, thus the alteration of the standard pronunciation.
Oh my baws.
1. An ardent bitch (a fervent bee-otch or bi-atch)
2. A ball
1. "I saw ol' Moonzie Kaploonzie the other day; he was so drunk."
2. "I hope Moonzie Kaploonzie got Henkins to pick up the case."
1. a. A person of mixed European and Native American heritage or descent who rambles in his/her speech, b. eats an inordinant amount of carrots, or c. cramps the bug.
2. Harsh sun
3. Withered corn stalk
1.a) That ol' horn mestizo is really annoying, and if he don't shut his trap soon, I'm gonna lamblast the son'u'bitch
1.b) The horn mestizo over there sure can eat alotta them carrots
1.c) Check out that friggin' horn mestizo!
2. I grew increasingly hot in the horn mestizo.
3. The shanks of the horn mestizo ruffled in the rising wind.
1. A bitch
2. Overly choosey clarn-like stamp
1. Look at that larndt!
2. I saw a larndt today.
1. A middle-aged male who wears red shirts with frontal lettering inside-out; An often strutting middle-aged man wearing informal shirts, usually red-colored, inside out (n., Ger.)
2. A wasp hive on which the wasps are inactive or at rest (n., Ger.)
3. a. A rollicking, partially free-form dance move originated in and primarily performed in small-town western South Dakota (n.); b. Performing a wild, rollicking dance that originated in western South Dakota small towns, probably performed in such location (v., hoonz baes, hoonz baed, hoonz baing)
1. I saw a hoonz bae walking across the court yard, and I swear I almost ran over and kicked him in the nuts.
2. There's a hoonz bae.
3.b. Lonnie got wasted last night and hoonze baed all night long.
1. (slang) Nuts, balls, testicles; most commonly used when referring to receiving an impact to the nuts; short for nuggets (n.)
Oof! Ohhh, right in the nuggs.