(verb) Fornicate, have sexual intercourse, fuck; act of sex from male perspective, performed by male.
All I want to do is ram that bitch.
He was ram(ming) her so hard.
(prounounced: Aahhh yyeeaaahhhh)
1. A normally emphatic utterance usually spoken to indicate enthused happiness, joy, or various types of victory, though dialectic evolution now sees the term used to express other emotions as well, such as surprise, anger, disappointment, even sorrow.
2. An emphatic utterance often spoken, principally by a male, during sexual intercourse at the moment of orgasm.
1. a. When "Sweet Home Alabama" came on the radio, I turned to Byrne and said, "Ah yeah!"
b. When the waitress brought my chicken-fried steak and mashed tatters and gravy, I took one look at the steaming dish, sat back and said, "Ah yeah!"
2. a. When Swain was humpin' Polls, he groaned "Ah yeah!" as he was sploogin'.
b. Horse was bangin' this chick in the backseat, and it wasn't long before I heard him say "Ah yeah!"
A term symbolic of a young promiscuous female who frequently gets rammed. A teenage female who, when getting humped, hears her male partner telling a friend to "Get out" while he continues humping her. A teenage female who says "Let's go to your car" to a guy after he says "hi" to her and proceeds to boff him in the car. A teenage female about whom a teenage boy says to a friend in response to the friend's inquiry "How did you get her to suck your balls?", “I said, ‘Suck my nuts.’" A teenage female who is with a guy who says "Just think, me AND Moon" as he is doing her, encouraging her to have a threesome with his friend. A teenage female whose pussy is amazingly close to her ass. A teenage female who inadvertently uses her teeth when sucking chod.
Hey, Swain, I rammed Polls last night.
1. The imaginary or symbolic sound made when poking a person's stomach, especially that of a chubby or overweight person. Derived from the Michelin Man (past mascot for Michelin Tires) being poked by a finger to his mid-section in television commercials.
2. A free-form exclamatory term with no precise meaning, often an emphatic utterance used to show excitement, incredulity, joy, and even disgust.
2. When I looked back to my brother, floating on the intertube some distance behind on the river, he raised his hand and yelled "Wount!" and I knew he was having a great time.
A term used to desribe someone who is a writer, though more frequently someone who fashions him/herself a writer but really isn't, or is not a very good one; derived from the name Ernest Hemingway, famed American novelist and story writer, but with the "g" removed to give it a colliquial informal feel, suggesting its ironic nature.
Ol' Heminway over there is writing all the time; too bad it's all drivel! That schmuck thinks he's going to be the next great novelist.
Penis; though the term can be used in any fashion when referring to a human penis, it is most commonly used to describe an act of fellatio.
Get over here and suck my cobb.
verb (drouts: droutses, droutsed, droutsing)
The act of investigating thrown-away containers or wrappers from a trash receptacle with the hope of finding some leftover crumbs or food remains.
"I hadn't eaten any breakfast, so when I found I was sitting next to the trash can with Doritos and Sun Chips wrappers at the top, I couldn't help but to drouts."