Creating sculptures out of living trees by encouraging them to grow in certain ways that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
I have seen some beautiful examples of arborsculpture.
1. A state in nothern Brazil mostly covered with rainforest.
2. A unit of Serbian or Yugoslavian currency. The word means money in this context.
3. Ancient Finnish household spirits who appear in the shape of a cat, snake, hare, or frog. Typically mischievous, stealing things and moving them around.
4. Also para is a affix meaning beyond, near to, or simular to; such as paranormal, parakeet, or paratroopers.
1. Pará has a territory covered mostly by jungle, covering a vast area of the Amazon Rainforest
2. A para is one hundredth of a dinar.
3. The para stole my apple pie!
4. Peter is a paranormal parakeet paratrooper!
1. The self-labeled female equivalent of the “Nice Guy
”. A woman who will spend most of her time whining about how men “just want to date sluts”. Oblivious to the fact that no one finds people who feel sorry for themselves attractive, much less people who blame others for their lack of success. To stupid to figure out why men don’t find them attractive, they conclude that in order to be in a relationship they must act promiscuous and trashy.
They tend to befriend men who are already in relationships (sometimes who are in relationships with other men! Or who are married!). Often misrepresenting their intentions and trying to use emotional manipulation and the facade of friendship as an excuse to get closer to the man and start a relationship with him.
2. Sometimes, however nice girl just means a girl who is sweet and kind. And thus, has no negative meaning like my definition #1.
1. Nice Girl: How come won’t you date me?
Her male friend: Because, I already have a boyfriend!
2. Brandi is a nice girl, she is always sweet to me
1. A basic building block of matter, thought to be impossible to break down into anything else. Quarks come in several varieties; protons and neutrons are each made up of three quarks in specific combinations.
2. The character on Star Trek Deep Space Nine who ran the bar.
1. It is now thought that neutrons themselves are composed of particles known as quarks, and this raises the possibility that in the centre of a neutron star these quarks may roam freely in a fluid form known as a 'quark soup'.
2. Quark was always getting into trouble with Odo, the cheif of security on Deep Space Nine.
To speak nervously in a incomprehensibly fast, jumbled and inarticulate manner.
He can barely gibber his way through a conversation with a woman.
Short for parakeet (or sometimes lorikeet.) Keet is a slang word used by mostly bird breeders and by some pet owners for these small playful birds.
Keets sell for $10 and Tiels for $25.
A slur used by conservatives and/or people who enjoy destroying the environment in the name of progress against people who believe in protecting the environment and saving the Earth for future generations.
Howard called me an environmentalist wacko because I believe that the Redwoods shouldn't be cut down.