1. adj. denoting a state of completedness, Finished.
2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either drugs
that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "done
" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "done
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "did
4. v. to have sexual intercourse
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; dissed
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; booked
7. n. abbreviation of methadone
, a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the H
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; already
1. Boss: "hey did you finish all that stuff I gave you earlier?"
worker: "yes sir, it's all done and on your desk"
2. guy1: "Dude
! you looked fucked
guy2: "I been drinking and blazing since noon. I'm Done!"
guy1: "Nah, you aint done... hit this
3. chef: "it's about time you done some work in this damn kitchen"
4. guy1: "man she is a hottie"
guy2: "yeeaaaaah boy, I done her last night after that house party
5. guy1: "... and if you come back, i'll beat you like the puny little cocksucker
that you are! bitch!!"
guy2: "ooooh, you just got *done* mate!"
6. guy1: "oi, where's jim?"
guy2: "locked up mate. he got done for nicked that old lady's purse"
7. smackhead: "'done aint enough... I need my H
8. hick1: "cletus! where's the damn shotgun, I's hungry!"
hick2: "I done told you we a'int got no bullets left!"