1. n. An object, joining two or more items together, as in a chain.
2. v. The act of joining two or more items together.
3. n. A word/phrase/picture on the internet you can click to bring you to another page. Also called "hyperlink."
4. v. The act of joining two web pages together with a hyperlink.
5. n. A classic Nintendo character from the Legend of Zelda video game series.
6. n. Something that apparantly I am the weakest one of.
7. n. Part of a chain.
1. The link between man and ape has yet to be found.
2. Handcuffs are linked together by a short chain.
3. You got to this page through a link, most likely.
4. I have my web page linked to my friend's.
5. Link wears green and rescues princess Zelda.
6. You are the weakest link; good-bye.
7. If one link of a chain breaks, then the whole chain falls apart.