Several slang meanings are applied to the word "drill."
1. Hard sexual intercourse. Usually applied in the same way as "fuck," "screw," "bone," etc. (can also be used in a similar sense of "doomed" as in "we're drilled" though this is relatively uncommon)
2. The standard way things are done.
3. To throw something very hard at somebody, often in the face.
1. Dude, see that girl over there? I drilled her twin last night. / If I don't get this project done tonight, I'm totally drilled.
2. Turn off the lights when you're done, close the doors, blah blah blah, you know the drill.
3. Alex thought he won that fight, but Johnny got the last laugh when he drilled him in the back of the head with a baseball.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug