1) Someone who is on 24/7 and is therefore perceived as a show-off, usually.
2) Someone who is so on, the only way to describe them is shoooowww ON!
3) Similar to a Shaolin
(when translated to "little forest") because of their ability to show you the forest for the trees
if you simply gaze upon their countenance .
4) An embodiment of an idea much greater than themselves.
5) A person who takes the highroad.
6) A person who lacks the spiritual, physical, and mental ability to show-off, yet is constantly envied.
"I've never seen a show-on because I can't see far enough past my own insecurities to realize some people are actually bona-fide real." said the son of Otto
"That show-on is the target of ridicule for nothing other than being himself, lets get this show-on on the highroad."
"Whenever that guy says something nice to me, I know he's sincere
, he's such a show-on."
"I wish that show-on could be on my road."
"I tried to catch that show-on slippin
but all that happened was I made his computer start ridin' dirty