Slang, U.S. South/rural, for "look". Not sure why "ie" was tacked on to end. Raises issue of whether the defunct Look Magazine was called 'Lookie' by some.
Woman trying to get her husband's attention: 'Lookie here for some nookie'!
Western U.S. slang, similar to Dadblastit and Dadgummit, used to express frustration or annoyance. This word was often used by Hoss of TV's Bonanza series.
Dadburnit, my horsie ate up all my grits!
English for several (or more) cats
"Those moggies are round the dustbins again"
The moment you see something that excites you in anyway.
Stacey's mom is bonerific.
Boy that couch is bonerific.
1. A woman's vagina
2. A woman with whom you are having a strictly physical relationship.
"Jane hides things in her cockpocket"
"Did you see Russel's new cockpocket? Her tits are bigger than Jane's!"
1) A monetary unit of Guatemala, equal to 100 Centavos.
2) The National Bird of Guatemala.
3) Word used in a nonsense fashion by MAD Magazine.
Shipping an issue of MAD from New York to Guatemala by ground will cost 2000 Quetzals (think it's easy to drive through Central America?).
Slang for "Turkey", as pronounced in the Bronx, Joisey, etc.; can mean any of the following:
1) Large, mostly flightless bird, like the one you flattened with your car while driving in the boonies last Saturday.
2) Refers to a person who is a goofball, has done something clumsily, or is generally undesirable -- a "dud".
3) can also refer to a device, object or system which malfunctions, performs badly, or just plain don't work.
Hunter #1: hey, this Turkey trap you brought along doesn't work!
Hunter #2: It's a turkey?
Hunter #1: No, there is NO Turkey in it..it doesn't work.
Hunter #2: Whatever. Let's get soused.