Past tense of the word fap
. Meaning to masturbate.
Hot chick: Wanna do me?
Geek: Nah, I just fapped it to your pic in last month's issue of Playboy.
Spanish: To strike someone. Hard. Usually in a fight, but sometimes by accident. The plural of this is chingasos
Me dio un chingaso en la frente! = He hit me upside my forehead!
Quires unos chingasos? = You wanna go to blows?
who also eats fish or other seafood. From the latin word for fish: piscis. Also known as a fishetarian
I'm going pescatarian, since I really like lobster and it's so hard to find protein in vegetables.
Mass consumption in the eternal quest for what is cool, distinct, difficult to acquire, or just plain ugly. Hipsters engage in hipsterism by shopping at the most trendy places, always looking for the most unique items. Everything, from the type of clothes worn to what you eat is a status symbol to the hipsterist.
Darren's hipsterism had run rampant by the time he bought his 7th vintage BMW motorcycle.
1. A bad ass (as in William Gibson's book "Neuromancer", in which Molly is described by the Jamaicans as a real steppin' razor). Someone you wouldn't want to fuck with.
2. A razor used to cut up drugs.
3. Former reggae musician who played with Bob Marley.
4. A forum member who writes with vitriolic wit and aggression.
1. If you start shit with that steppin' razor, don't be surprised when you have to pick your tongue up off the floor.
2. Cut me a bump
with that steppin razor.
3. Didn't Sublime do a cover of a Steppin' Razor song?
4. Steppin' Razor always tears up the boards whenever he comes on.
Someone who walks aimlessly through a grocery store or other public place while talking intently on the phone. Phone zombies are usually clueless about where they're going, who they're blocking, or how stupid they look. Their conversations are usually loud and unimportant, but they don't care.
This phone zombie bitch was jibber-jabbering right in the middle of the frozen food aisle and keeping me from the Jamocha Almond Fudge. So I ran my cart right into her ass. I'm sure I left a bruise, but I don't think she felt it.
To flirt. To mac. To exhibit your game. To woo a hottie.
Can be spelled pitchin woo
I was pitching woo at some fly girls down at Embers, but they were all a bunch of carpet munchers