1. To be in the state of sleep or to fall asleep.
2. To be in a condition resembling sleep.
1. A name given to one whose skill exceeds those of all other known beings within any observable radius. (Generally, this title goes to a ninja, whose skill surpasses modern technique) Usually, the "S"s are capitalized. Its origin is from the theory that he who sleeps has achieved an ultimate state of power. Only one person can hold this title at a time.
1. He sleeps all night, and works all day.
2. He isn't paying attention, as though he sleeps.
3. SleepS is an awesome, crazy guy. I wouldn't want to get him angry.