1) (n) A type of cocaine that you cook up in a frying pan. And by you I really mean your honor roll student, boy scout son.
2) (v) To prepare the above type of cocaine.
3) (v) What a walked batter gets in a baseball game.
4) (n) A chemical that's the opposite of an acid and doesn't cost anything.
1) When little Timmy failed his math test, his mom decided to cheer him up by cooking up his favorite dinner: free base cocaine.
2) We don't free base in the Brook, we just smoke flat-out crack rock.
3) With runners on second and third and the World Series on the line I figured it would be a good call to just give Barry Bonds a free base.
4) I hear there's a deal over at Chemicals Mart where if you buy an acid at retail price, you get a free base.
To look at someone's features in order to determine that person's level of sexual attractiveness and the extent to which you would like to chuck it in her/have him chuck it in you.
After I nailed her little sister and didn't call back, Kim went on a major bitching tirade. I didn't mind though, since she was wearing a low-cut shirt and it gave me a good chance to check out her amazing rack.
To fall in love with someone at an inappropriate time or mistake a repeated hookup for a serious relationship.
"The instant they start to catch feelings
I start to stealin they shit
Then I'm out just like a thief in the night
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinkin life, I'm thinkin more like - whassup tonight?"
-DMX "What They Want"
a drinking game in which participants tape a 40 oz. bottle of malt liquor to each hand and can't take a piss until they've finished both.
Friend: "I dare you to do Edward 40-hands with straight vodka in each 40."
You: "No way dude."
Friend: "Ha ha! You bitch!"
You: "OK I'll do it."
(does it, has to get stomach pumped at hospital half way through first 40)
Friend: "Ha ha bitch! Look at you with that tube coming out your mouth. You look like a fucking idiot!"
You: "Shut up, man."
Friend: "Ha ha! What a little girl! You had to go to the hospital. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
A popular saying among members of the Bloods gang, which means that Bloods are shooting (poppin) and Crips are dying (droppin). The number 5 symbolizes man, as well as the Bloods, while the number 6 symbolizes the devil, and also the Crips. I have no affiliation with either gang myself.