. No one can present himself
directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person
to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs.
5. Always being available for Cosa
Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with
8. When asked for any information, the answer
must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs
to others or to other families.
who can't be part of Cosa
Nostra: anyone who has a close relative
in the police, anyone with
a two-timing relative
in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.