Dhaval (adjective, noun, verb, and adverb):
1. an Indian who does not exemplify any stereotypical Indian characteristics; an Undian
2. an Indian who is not majoring in engineering, medicine, business, or Information Technology
3. an Indian who does not eat meat and does not have a valid reason to support his personal choice
4. an Indian whose girlfriend is exponentially more attractive than he is
5. an Indian who looks like flounder from Little Mermaid
6. a shovel
7. a complete tool. hence, a shovel
8. a Rex Grossman fan
"Stop being so Dhaval!"
"That's so Dhaval of you."
"Go Dhaval the driveway."
"Where's the Dhaval?"