Dhaval (adjective, noun, verb, and adverb):
1. an Indian who does not exemplify any stereotypical Indian characteristics; an Undian
2. an Indian who is not majoring in engineering, medicine, business, or Information Technology
3. an Indian who does not eat meat and does not have a valid reason to support his personal choice
4. an Indian whose girlfriend is exponentially more attractive than he is
5. an Indian who looks like flounder from Little Mermaid
6. a shovel
7. a complete tool. hence, a shovel
8. a Rex Grossman fan
"Stop being so Dhaval!"
"That's so Dhaval of you."
"Go Dhaval the driveway."
"Where's the Dhaval?"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug