1 definition by Mrgingerpants

Top Definition
If you have WAY too much anal sex fat pockets begin to form around the anus and that is a williebicker. It is another name for a fat person.
"dude look at that fatty over there" "what a williebicker"
by Mrgingerpants October 11, 2011

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug