1) An excited feeling one gets in relation to viewing pictures of, reading about, hearing about or searching for discussion related to man's survival following nuclear or otherwise world-devastating Holocaust.
2) The intense fascination one may develop for learning about the Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor meltdown which occurred in 1986, and about the later abandonment of the nearby town of Prypiat.
3) The perpetual state of anyone who has played more than 3 of the games in the "Fallout" series or read
1) Man, I just read Canticle for Leibowitz, and I swear it gave me the biggest Chernobylrection I've ever had.
2) Have you ever seen that girl's motorcycle ride through Chernobyl? She has a website and I swear I'm hooked. Ever now and again I'll pop it up and look and it, and it's like bo-ing. Chernobylrection
3) Even the sound of Ron Perlman's voice now, is enough to give me a Chernobylrection.