2. right here, right now, in your face and/or in your ear. Used when someone is trying to prove a point.
3. the closest distance between anything that's good and bad.
1. Something that's proof/logical without proving it. It can also be expressed as "a dead giveaway."
2. A obvious giveaway or a sign.
3. Understanding that reveals itself.
What you say and what you do, together, are dead giveaways.
recognize, stop playing or stop playing crazy.
1. A woman's figure of speech when it's based on her sexuality, which is heterosexual or straight.
2. A man's figure of speech when it's based on his sexuality, which is homosexual.
Woman#1: You like women.
Woman#2: Hell naw! I'm strickly dickly.
To do anything, even something bad or dishonest, in return for money, power, respect, success, etc.
Never sell your soul to anybody and/or for anything. Always be true to yourself, your heart and your soul.
1. other people's property.
2. other people's privates.
3. other people's penises.
4. other people's pussies.
Short for "on general principle" which means:
1. For no reason.
2. Just because.
You have to hold your own on GP.