1: Turn on someone that has supported you.
2: Turn against a benefactor, a friend or a supporter.
3: Repay support with wrong.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. You may need that hand one day.
1. to be extremely knowledgeable or experienced.
2. a person who acts as though he/she knows everything and overwrites (DISMISSES) the ideas, opinions, comments and/or suggestions of others.
1. Require (ing) a lot of work/attention to maintain.
2. Require (ing) a lot of money or attention to appearance.
3. Require (ing) a high emotional investment or en excessive amount of money.
EXAMPLES OF HIGH-MAINTENANCE BEHAVIOR:
-Having frequent professional cosmetic consultations, such as hair-dressing, manicures and pedicures
-Excessive worthless spending (tricking)
-Being too delicate or suavé
NOTE: high-maintenance is primarily used to refer to attractive straight women or a person/people that's stuck on self.
Sitting in-between the driver and the passenger in a vehicle or sitting behind the driver on a motorcycle.
1. Make an error; miss an opportunity; fail.
2. To make a mistake, especially by doing something in a stupid or careless way.
3. To fail to keep working to reach a goal.
This expression comes from the game of FOOTBALL, where it's not a good thing to drop the ball when the ball is in play. It's mainly used based on failure and mistakes. So, if you want to tell someone how important it is to succeed in a particular activity, then this is a good expression to use.
MAN #2: You can trust me.
MAN #1: I don't know. Everytime I depend on you, you drop the ball.
01: Any U.S. Armed Forces discharge based on military assessment of psychological unfitness or character traits deemed undesirable.
02: Any soldier given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge.
03: Any person that's considered: anti-social, mentally-ill, a wrong number, a lunatic, a madman, a unstabled personality, a unstabled creature or a deranged person.
Section 8 as in what's going on in your head, not with you having Social and Rehabilitation Services paying the rent and et cetera, et cetera.
Don't let Wanda add her two cents in what's not her business.