01: Any U.S. Armed Forces discharge based on military assessment of psychological unfitness or character traits deemed undesirable.
02: Any soldier given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge.
03: Any person that's considered: anti-social, mentally-ill, a wrong number, a lunatic, a madman, a unstabled personality, a unstabled creature or a deranged person.
Section 8 as in what's going on in your head, not with you having Social and Rehabilitation Services paying the rent and et cetera, et cetera.
1. to be extremely knowledgeable or experienced.
2. a person who acts as though he/she knows everything and overwrites (DISMISSES) the ideas, opinions, comments and/or suggestions of others.
Don't let Wanda add her two cents in what's not her business.
1. Make an error; miss an opportunity; fail.
2. To make a mistake, especially by doing something in a stupid or careless way.
3. To fail to keep working to reach a goal.
This expression comes from the game of FOOTBALL, where it's not a good thing to drop the ball when the ball is in play. It's mainly used based on failure and mistakes. So, if you want to tell someone how important it is to succeed in a particular activity, then this is a good expression to use.
MAN #2: You can trust me.
MAN #1: I don't know. Everytime I depend on you, you drop the ball.
01: A mentally unstable person who acts carelessly; 5150.
02: A person who is not of sound mind.
03: A crazy, nutty, eccentric person.
That BTK dude is a real head case.
1: Turn on someone that has supported you.
2: Turn against a benefactor, a friend or a supporter.
3: Repay support with wrong.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. You may need that hand one day.
1. Engage in gang-related activity.
2. Engage in something dangerous or illegal, especially if it involves getting in a gang or a crew.
Examples of when you PUT IN WORK can involve killing somebody, selling dope, etc.