1. To act in reckless disregard.
2. A form of permission.
3. A suggested course of action.
"Give'er Terry, give'er, give'er, give'er!"
This will work if:
1. Terry is about to do something reckless and is being egged on by friends who are encouraging him to continue/begin this action regardless of the consequences.
2. Terry asks if he can get a beer from the fridge. (typically reduced to one "give'er" instead of the above multiple "give'er's"
3. Terry asks you if its a good idea to ask out that good looking woman he sees.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug