The new name for Nintendo's new console gaming system, formerly called the Nintendo Revolution.
After the name was announced, it was met with much criticism and opposition from the gaming community (who, within a day of the announcement, came up with many clever satirical faux-logos for the console's new name).
1. "I'm bored. I'm gonna go play with my Wii."
2. "My Wii is my favorite toy."
3. "Excuse me, electronics store worker guy, can you open that case for me? I'd like to take a Wii."
1) noun; an actress with no talent who is given too much credit for her shitty work
2) noun; a person who shoplifts and calls it research
3) verb; "to pull a winona"; to shoplift and, when caught, claim it was for research
Everyone else on this page: "Winona Ryder is the most beautiful and intelligent person on the planet. She's also very cool"
Me: "You're on crack."
Mall Security Guard 1: "Yeah, I caught me a Winona earlier."
Mall Secutity Guard 2: "Same old, same old."
Cellmate 1: "What are you in for?"
Cellmate 2: "I pulled a Winona."
Cellmate 1: "Yeah, that shit never works."