Short for Bodhisattva, from the Sanskrit meaning "enlightenment-being." Bodhi is the character played by Patrick Swayze in the movie classic "Point Break." He leads a group of rebellious, thrill-seeking surfers who rob banks while dressed in the masks of former presidents. He constantly battles his adversary and protagonist in the film, Johnny Utah, who is played by Keanu Reeves (a shitty actor).
"Little hand says it's time to rock and roll." -Bodhi
1. A snowman with a jolly, happy soul. He suddenly came to life one day, much to the chagrin of the grown-ups, because someone put a magical silk hat upon his head. Frosty then went to the nearest town to "have some fun" until a traffic cop ordered him to stop. He later melted away, telling the children not to be sad, because he would someday return again.
2. An alcoholic beverage
3. A form of fellatio with a mouthful of ice.
4. A form of milkshake, commonly found at Wendy's restaurants.
5. To add highlights of bleached color to one's hair. If you are in a boyband, this is a mandatory hairstyle.
1. Please see the nursery rhyme
2. Let's go have frosty and build a snowman.
3. "Damn. That was the best frosty I've ever had, Wendy."
4. See above
5. "You have nice, frosty hair Lance. Too bad your music totally sucks."