1. An awsome song by Billy Joel
2. a snobby bitch who lives up town.
1. "Uptown girl, She's my uptown girl!"
2. Do all Woodbury girls have to act like uptown girls?
1. Rock is a form of music that uses bass, guitars, drums and lyrics to support a central idea or cause. Lots of rock deals with sex and drugs, so for all you "metal heads" or "punk" dorks out there who say rap is meaningless and sucks, rock can, too. Lots of rock songs point out the flaws of society, Like most of the songs by System Of A Down and Rise Against. There are lots of subgenres of rock so take your pick, it's all awsome. Personally, I like classic bands like AC/DC, and Billy Joel. I also like KoRn and DevilDriver, so go figure.
And seriously, if you're going to place a stereotype or try and rip on any type of music, listen to it and remember that it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
2. a usually hard material made of natually occuring elements.
1. "Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk it's still rock and roll to me!" -Billy Joel, Still Rock And Roll To Me
"Why must we kill our own kind?" - System of a Down, BOOM!
"Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here everyday. Learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play!" - Guns and Roses, Welcome to the Jungle
2. lime stone, slate, granite, schist, etc etc