One-man band member of Industrial band Pig who was born in England. He also does work with KMFDM, and usually he does it on their best albums.
Wanna listen to some Pig?
Fuck yeah! Raymond Watts is so sinister bad-ass.
1. A type of coat which drapes down to your lower knees or near your feet. Occasionally has inner and/or deep pockets to carry materials.
2. A type of clothing that is infamously known by pretty much everyone in existence today from the Trench Coat Mafia who terrorized Columbine back in 1999.
3. I wear this kind of clothing and it scares the shit out of people.
4. If you wear it, you get severely steroetyped by pretty much anyone (even cops, who banned me from the mall for 'shoplifting'. They didn't like the coat, I presume).
Example 1: Me: I love my Trench Coat. It's so warm.
Example 2: Me: The Trench Coat Mafia made a bad name for these cool ass coats.
Example 3: Scared Citizen: Get that coat away from me!
Trench Coat Wearer: Fuck off, I ain't leaving buddy.
Example 4: Cop: I'm gonna have to let you leave, son.
Random Guy: Why, officer?
Cop: You shoplifted, didn't you?
Random Guy: Uh, no I didn't.
Cop: Well, the Trench Coat pretty much gives it away. You're banned for a year. If you come back, you'll be arrested.
Random Guy: I'm getting tired of this place, anyways. (Whispering) Fucking stereotype...
Lead singer of Industrial bands KMFDM and MDFMK born in Hamburg, Germany. KMFDM made Industrial for what it is today. KMFDM is better than the best, and of course, harder than the rest.
Wanna listen to KMFDM?
Hell yeah! Sascha Konietzko is GOD!
Full name of Mr. Krabs' nemesis Plankton on "Spongebob Squarepants" who works at the Chum Bucket. He frequently tries to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula, but also frequently fails. The closest he got to the recipe was the recently new epsiode entitled, "Plankton's Army" (Where his full name was also revealed).
Haha! Sheldon Plankton! What a funny name...
One of KMFDM's most well-known albums, with hits such as 'Juke Joint Jezebel', 'Brute', and 'Ultra'.
Hey, wanna listen to 'Nihil'?
Of course. KMFDM is the best.
Side project of KMFDM members Sascha Konietzko, Tim Skold, and Lucia Cifarelli (who joined KMFDM after the release of MDFMK's album).
More of an Electronic sound, and not political like KMFDM, the band lived off of their only album 'MDFMK', and the song 'Missing Time', which was off of the 'Heavy Metal 2000' soundtrack. They also had two other songs on an import version of the self-titled CD, but I think they sucked.
1. MDFMK should come back, for in some cases their only album is better than new KMFDM
2. Truly KMFDM's message of government and politics was contradictive in senses of MDFMK, for the label that they joined for their album was a mainstream and global company (Universal Records)
Underrated finale to The Matrix saga, which pits Neo against Agent Smith for one last time while people in the real world fight off Sentinels invading Zion. Better than people said it was and really kick-ass fight at the end with Neo and Smith.
Me: "The Matrix Revolutions" kicked ass!
Random kid in class: It was garbage, admit it. 'You Got Served' will be much better.
Me: Well then, you're just fucking retarded.