look up any word, like turnt:

2 definitions by Miss Type Girl

celebrity filled magazines, paparazzi-style magazines which over-play the celebrity lifestyle (delving into so-called celebrity's diets, plastic surgery, failed-romances, drug/alcohol addictions, etc).
madazines, Heat, Closer, The Sun, etc
by Miss Type Girl February 13, 2009
Slang name given to people (charvers/chavs) who go to the shops in their pyjamas or drop off their kids at school whilst still wearing their pyjamas.
Look at that pyjarver, dropping off their child at school in their pyjamas!
by Miss Type Girl March 06, 2009