Dax⋅i⋅us – noun
1. A person whose conduct or activity is playful and incites both mischief and joy.
2. Daxius' are often tall, though sometimes short, and have the heart of a giant, but the humility of a midget.
3. One who is a contagious, perpetual optimist.
4. A sexy, loveable man who is both a ladies' man and a man's man. Daxius' often find themselves pursued tirelessly by both sexes.
5. A bad influence who you thank later for a great time.
1. "I can't believe Daxius got us to go bowling naked!"
2. "I was having such a crap day, then Daxius came by with his arms all full of balloons for me!"
4. "You'd do Daxius, too? God that man is hot. (swoon)"
5. "And then I found myself all cuddled up, in costume, on Halloween night, the only drunk girl in a pile of half naked gay boys. Best night ever."
A group of friends that would do anything for each other, at just about any time. Friends that have been together for a decade or a day, but are loyal, loving, honest, and fun-loving. The Tribe consists of people that you expect to grow old together with, and by sharing amazing experiences, these are people on whom you will collect all the best dirt on throughout your life.
I had a great time camping with The Tribe - we built a giant flaming Stay Puff marshmallow man together!