1) An egg-based stable liquid-mixture commonly spread on sandwiches and used as salad dressing or a binding agent in cooking.
3) Boring, whiter than white. Used by Caucasians to refer to other Caucasians who shun their ethnic heritage in favor of a more yuppie lifestyle. Originally used by Italian Americans from the Mid-Atlantic states, it has gained more use due to its reference in the popular HBO show, The Sopranos.
1) "Can I have mayonnaise on my sandwich instead of mustard?"
2) "That asshole jacked off while I was out last night and got his nasty mayonnaise all over my favorite sheets."
3) "Ever since Angelo started dating that girl, he's become so mayonnaise. All he talks about now is joining a country club and buying a house in the suburbs. What gives?"