Milo the Great
1. Lying about your origins, even when they are obvious.
2. Charging 10 times the amount something is really worth.
3. Censoring all opposition.
Examples of pull an Evony.
1. Bob: Aren't you Canadian?
Bill: No! I'm Mexican, eh!
2. Bob: I have a pen, do you want to buy it?
Bill: How much?
Bob: 10 bucks.
Bill: No way.
Bob: This pen will give you a huge advantage over other writers though.
Bill: I'll take it!
3. Bob: Dude! You just ran over a cat!
Bill: No I didn't.
Bob: Yes you did, dude. I'm gonna tell someone.
Bill: Be quiet. *kills*
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.