A combination between Legend and Icon.
Licon (plural Licons)
1. A story of unknown image, picture, or other representational origin describing plausible but extraordinary past events.
2. A story in which a kernel of truth is embellished to an unlikely degree often done on wooden panels.
3. A leading protagonist in a historical legendary person or thing that is the best example of a certain profession or some doing.
4. Any person of extraordinary accomplishment which represents something.
5. A fabricated backstory of Heroes and Villians, complete with appropriate documents and records, whereby the form reflects and is determined by the referent; onomatopoeic persons are necessarily all Licons.
Real-Life Superheroes will one day become true licons.
The Act of way before having Revenge for an insult, injury, or other wrong.
Prevengeance is a dish best serve HOT!
X&M (stands for Extrasexual and Masochistic), in one person; the personal enjoyment by a person of both inflicting and receiving pain and pleasure.
The Universe of Eros Comix is filled with a lot of X&M.
A person or persons considered to be the most reprehensible sleazy, disreputable, despicable person lowlife jerk.
Most of the Heels of the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) Especially by the likes of Chris Jericho is a Major Scumass!
A terrifying, dangerous, wild, bizarre, unwhimsical, and extremely cruel manipulative genius.
to monstermind (third-person singular simple present monsterminds, present participle monsterminding, simple past and past participle monsterminded) To harass and To act in the role of a Monstermind.
Gang banging, Race hating, Drug dealing, and pimping someone else's girlfriend or wife is definitely Monsterminding
Describing a movie or a TV show that's way beyond execellent, Dynabomb is a word mixture between Dynamite and Bomb.
The Rocky Horror Picture show episode of Glee was pure Dnyabomb.
A soon to be created amalgamated fighting game
( a mix between Street Fighter & Mortal Kombat) that's about to come out soon.
Trust me folks Capcom and Ed Boon with WB games could try to make "Street Kombat" and it's going to happen in the far future.