1) The best televised sci-fi series ever
2) The little space western that was
3) A class of transport vessel that Captain Mal has retrofitted a wee bit
4) A program that, like its namesake, flared out in the darkness for too short a time only to be squashed by forces that care nothing for beauty
?gThe Alliance is a totalitarian institution that destroys even its own.?h And so is FOX!
1) An elephant on steroids
2) Something that looks like a tusked mammal but is actually modeled after an AT-AT
3) A mumak in the language of the Haradrim
4) An "oiliphant" or an "oliphant" to those who can't spell
5) A wonder of Middle Earth, like Elves, that Sam always wanted to see
6) An opponent that, while bigger than Godzilla's left leg, still "only counts as one!"
"Grey as a mouse, Big as a house, Nose like a snake, I make the earth shake..."
1) Saying ?gcoitus?h British style
2) Doing the big boom boom
3) Playing the ?ghide the salami?h game
4) Bumping the nasty
5) Chucking it in
7) You know what it is!
?gArnold, that's me and Kochanski, that's the woman, the really attractive one you saw earlier, me and her, we're in bed, giving it riz, when Lister, that's the short dumpy one with the stupid haircut, walks in and shoots me through the head while I'm making love with Kochanski? Fantastic!?h