Verb, past tense. ( kay - oh - d )
Short for "Knocked Out."
1. The state a bowl, pipe, bubbler, or bong is in after all the marijuana has been smoked out of it. The bowl has been Knocked Out, or Kashed Out. This is the point in which you want to remove remaining ash and pack another bowl.
2. To be in a completely drunken state, where you are unable to function regularly anymore, usually results in passing out.
3. To physically knock someone unconscious. Commonly in fighting, or in Sports such as Hockey, Boxing, Ultimate Fighting, ect.
1. (About to smoke a bowl that's already been passed around a few times)
"Man I think it's K.O.-ed already."
2. (After a night full of drinking)
"Damn that chick over there is K.O.-ed."
3. He got K.O.-ed with the first punch.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug