1) a question when one is curious about what is going on around him.
2)A popular greeting greating used instead of "hello".
3) A state of confusion when used in a situation where both definitions intertwine.
eg. when you have just met someone whom you know and who may be curious about a situation or the goings on around you.
1) whats happnin here then lads?
2) whats happnin man!
3) person 1: "whats happnin"
person 2: "whats happnin man"
person 1: "naw, whats actualy happnin"
person 2: "do you mean 'whats happnin' as in 'whats
happnin'or 'whats happnin' as in whats
person 1: "I dunni even ken any mare man, I'm fuckin
lost, lets just roll a jeeber."
1. The German word for motorway, useually their is no speed limit.
2. A game played by stoners, simelar to killer where there are many joints going round many people at a speedy 2 draw pass rate, if you cannot keep up with the autobahn, you are over taken and the joint by passes you. It is named after the German motorway due to its fast pace.