This is a growing term throughout the heartland of the United States believed to have been started by some misinterpretation of a popular rap artist's music. " 'ngyangyow" --appropriately begun with one apostrophe, as there are no other words in english (that I am aware of) which begin with the phoneme represented with 'ng'...
It could be a noun, verb, adjective, or explative... definitely used contextually... It's almost like a cross between the exaggerated teenage angst-ridden "I KNOW..." and the genuine educated yet somewhat sarcastic adults "Thank-you~" -- yet with a slight twist... It somehow got breeded with the term "Whatever!" and now resides in the bowels of Urban Dictionary, of all places. There's only one thing to say about this, you guessed it!! "NGYANGYOW!!!
1) Meow meow telephone-pole meow meow fishing licence, meow.
-- response?? -- 'ngyangyow.
2) Dude!! I caught a delicious bass -- oh nevermind... <-- 'ngyangyow.
3) The phone rings... 'ngyangyow. (maybe thats how you can perfectly answer telemarketers...)
4) Meow, Meow!! Captain Crunch Whistle!! Meow meow Federal Bureau of Investigation, Meow!! (maybe you can just appreciate the concept, here, 'ngyangyow.)
5) the examples are simply listless, 'ngyangyow.