1. Failing miserably at something that should have been easy. The failure is generally magnified by the gravity of the success.
2. Making something easy look ridiculously hard.
3. Refers directly to the baseball that dribbled slowly between former Red Sox first baseman Bill Buckner's legs in the 1986 World Series versus the New York Mets. This error allowed the Mets to extend the series to a 7th game where they won convincingly.
1. We would have had free tickets to see that rock concert if Mario didn't buckner the answer to that trivia question.
2. "So the winning run is at second base, with two outs, three and two to Mookie Wilson. (A) little roller up along first... behind the bag! It gets through Buckner! Here comes Knight, and the Mets win it!" -- game call by Vin Scully
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug