The sickest drumming to have ever graced my ears.
In reality this is a kick ass band with great musical talent and an equally great talent for writing. In a fictional world, Coheed and Cambria are husband and wife in a science fiction story written by the singer of the band Claudio Sanchez. The story revolves around Coheed transforming into the Monstar after being injected with a serum by a dragonfly, and the fate of the universe rests in his hands. Claudio wrote himself into the story as the last remaining child of 4, the other 3 were murdered by their parents Coheed and Cambria. Claudio is now The Crowing or a messiah like character. If you are still interested, the graphic novels written by Claudio tell the entire story.
Matt: Hey you know that band Coheed and Cambria?
Azn Jon: Yeah what about em?
Matt: You are gay.
1) A disease carried by mosquitoes in tropical regions, especially in South America, Africa, and the Caribbean. Symptoms include sudden fever, yellowing of the skin, and hemorrhaging. A very dangerous disease that is quite often fatal. It was the number one cause of death for Americans during the construction of the Panama Canal. Nowadays a yellow fever vaccine is required if you're traveling to said tropical regions, especially during the summer.
2) When a person of non-Asian ethnicity has strong feelings and/or urges of an Asian person of the opposite gender. Usually these urges are sexual, but not always. Wasn't too widely known until the release of Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
1) Good God that vaccine hurt! But I guess it's better than dying....
2) Little Billy went to a club in Chinatown and now has a sudden case of yellow fever.
A San Franciscan guitarist, who started playing at the age of 15 on his brothers guitar. Once gaining enough skill played in a couple bands, Starting Exodus in the process. He later flew to New York to join with Metallica and has become one of the most influential and copied lead guitarist of all time. Is very well known for his "fuck off" attitude and lightning fast fingers. Also being recognized as a prominent surfer, and studier of zen. Plays his guitar 364 days of the year.
did you hear those lixx kirk hammett played? hes the fucking best!
To punch someone
Yo son, that mofo be frontin. I'm gonna go steal him in his mouf.
Damn son, you just got stole in your dome.
1. the most badass radiohead CD ever created. its was their second and best
the bends kicks fucking ass
A band from El Paso, TX. They were highly successful in the mid-90s underground scene until the single "One Armed Scissor" was released and played quite frequently on MTV in the late 90s. But even during their popularity on MTV, they still stuck to their roots, playing with the same energy as they did when they were still underground and not conforming to the stereotypical MTV egocentric band. They eventually broke up in 2001, but the reason why is still in debate. Some say it's because they didn't want to become mainstream
, some say it was artistic differences, and some say it's a mix of the two. Either way, their break up formed two different bands: Sparta
, which is similar to At the Drive-In, but not as energetic in my opinion, and The Mars Volta
, which is quite different from At the Drive-In and the main reason to support the "artistic differences" reason for the break up.
Damn, I wish I'd seen At the Drive-In live when I had the chance.