1. To clean
2. To smoke all the resin out of a bowl
3. To solve a formerly difficult
problem with comical ease especially when
solved by Gregula
4. To reseat oneself
in a smoking rotation so as to get an extra hit
5. To ignore
any and all phone calls
for no apparent reason
6. To chastise an individual for not placing an item back
where it came from after
the given room was gregulated
(as per definition 1)
7. To pretend to be asleep until someone points it out at which point one responds with "I'm not asleep man!"
8. To say something vulgar in front of a priest, young
child, and/or older woman
seeing the state of his room Bryan realized the need
to gregulate it.
2. This is kicked, who wants to gregulate it.
3. After Gregula opened
the seemingly impossible to open jar, it became apparent that the situation was thouroughly gregulated
4. Shit I'm sorry, I just realized I gregulated
5. Dammit man, I need
to get in contact with you and you keep gregulating my calls.
6. In response to his attempts to place the bowl
underneath his seat instead of the cabinet, Marlowe was quickly gregulated
7. not gonna make a sentence for this one
seeing the toddler, her grandmother
and their priest walking through the TCNJ campus the group quickly gregulated
the situation by singing
Tenacious D's "Fuck Her Gently"