pronounced: /KRIT-ik-ul MAS/
1. (noun) In physics, a measurable point at which a reaction becomes self-sustaining or self-increasing without external force
2. (noun) In sex, the moment when an orgasm is inevitable.
3. (noun) An emotional state of a large group of people which reaches a crescendo (such as in an angry mob or in a concert).
4. (noun) In traffic, the state of having too many cars on the road to effectively move.
1. The atom bomb is intentionally pushed beyond the point of critical mass to create an explosion.
2. When I was fucking
, I had to pull out before critical mass so she wouldn't get pregnant
3. We'd better pull out the riot gear -- this crowd is reaching critical mass.
4. The Interstate has reached critical mass, it's bumper-to-bumper out there!
/kith'/ or /kay'-iee-tee-aitch'/ (proper noun) Abbreviation for Kids In The Hall
, a sketch-comedy troupe from Canada who hosted a television show of the same name in the 1980's and 1990's.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.