1. An insult to use against someone with no actual meaning, it sounds rude but it hasn't got a meaning so dumb maori's on TV in New Zealand can use it without their land being claimed.
2. Manus is a transferable disease that only one person may have at a time. When you have Manus, the effect is completely and utter depression.
You can pass on the Manus to another by hand slapping another persons forehead and say Manus. This transfers the disease onto the other and you are FREE of Manus!
Rules of Manus
1. You can not return Manus to the person who gave it to you, they get protection
2. If your Manus attempt fails (IE you hit someone in the wrong place, you miss, you dont say manus etc) That person is now protected from Manus - but the person who gave it to you IS NO LONGER PROTECTED!
3. You can cover your forehead as long as you DO NOT touch your forehead at any time.
4. MANUS RESETS AT MIDNIGHT. AT THAT POINT SOMEONE MAY GENERATE MANUS. THIS REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE PUNCHING EACHOTHERS FISTS 4 TIMES SAYING MANUS.
1. Oh bro you're tha manus.
2. *SLAP* MANUS! Shame you have the Manus!