"WITH NO PANTS ON"
1. A way to work out one's problems with the least amount of inner conflict.
2. A prepositional phrase used to describe a lifestyle led by many New Englanders.
3. A recommended form of mediation commonly used by therapists when two or more parties appear to be taking themselves too seriously.
1. "I thought extensively about my problems WNPO, and came to the conclusion that I was overreacting."
2. "We like to take it easy WNPO."
3. "I see that you two cannot come to some form of an agreement," said the counselor, "so perhaps you should go WNPO for awhile and see if you can work things out."
"With No Pants On"
Pronounced "Win / PO"
1. A prepositional phrase most commonly used at the end of a sentence, identifying a lifestyle in which participants opt out of wearing clothing for their nether-region.
2. A blissful state of mind which has an added benefit of allowing a person to not take themselves too seriously.
3. An acronym used to describe the behavior of some judges who find pleasure in wearing minimal clothing during court proceedings. This behavior, viewed as pathological in the medical community, is referred to as "Wnpotis."
Originated in Providence, RI, WNPO has been sweeping the nation. It began as a cult following. Only WNPO underground, people found that this idea was more of a state of mind, and matriculated that state of mind into a lifestyle. The word spread quickly, and soon even Supreme Court Justices followed suit.
Many of these high-level executives wanted a "one-up" on people, simply in knowing that they secretly had no pants on. The movement itself is about embracing that which is not worn. It is encouraged, for the true believer, to announce at the end of EVERY SENTENCE that they, in fact, are WNPO. If the person has truly embraced the lifestyle, the pants themselves are a moot point. Of course, there will be situations where people need to cover up, but for those "WinPO's", it doesn't matter. They are always With No Pants On.
1. "We were in the Kitchen, after hours, just hanging around, WNPO."
2. "Sometimes life can be very difficult, so I really try to take each day with a fresh perspective and look at life more clearly WNPO."
3. "The judge was definately harsh, but you could tell that he had Wnpotis, because he kept giggling under his breath as he gave the verdict."
Wnpotis (pronounced "Win-PO-Tis") is the pathological behavior of judges who find pleasure in wearing minimal clothing during court proceedings.
The unique name is a derivative of WNPO, a lifestyle and movement in which participants and activists opt to free their state of mind by wearing no pants and ending each sentence exlaiming this practice (See WNPO). Some judges of late have abused this movement and taken to the courtrooms "WNPO-Style" in a manner which can be considered nothing less than pathological.
It has been compared to a Napoleonic Complex of sorts, and some say it actually impairs the judge's ability to perform his or her duties to the best of their ability. The focal point becomes the lack of pants, rather than the freedom from the socio-economical norm that real WNPO's (Pronounced WinPO's) celebrate. This is seen as blasphemy by the WNPO community.
As of June 1, 2009, there are no treatment facilities in the US dealing with this condition, although a traditional Twelve-Step approach is recommended.
"Court lasted all day. What should have taken about a half hour took at least six hours. The judge was all over the place. The only thing she kept her eyes on was the floor. It was almost as if she were looking at her legs for some reason. And I could not believe the guilty verdict she came up with! Even the lawyers said, for a first offender, he should have gotten a more lenient sentence. She clearly has Wnpotis, and it is unfortunate. I wonder how many other people who have went before her in court have suffered as a result of her condition."
An abbreviation for "by the way". The 'dubs' in btdubs is the "w". It can also mean to give a heads up., or inform.
Btdubs, I forgot to tell you I saw your sister yesterday.
I took the trash out, btdubs.
A cousin who exhibits antisocial behavior.
Our parents might be siblings, but he is the Anti-Cousin.