1. Behaviors normally reserved for the person you are dating or in a relationship with; caking; cupcaking; QT(quality time);etc.
2. Treating a girl/guy like they are your girl/boyfriend.
note: Not to be confused with Boo Lover
...I walked in and my boy, Jeff, was boo loving with his girl on the couch! I had to get out of the house for a while.
1. A man who's treatment of a female is incongruent with their relationship status.
2. A male who's technique of attaining women includes, and never excludes, acting as if she is already his girlfriend.
3. Habitually engaging in boo loving behavior.
Mary: "...I don't date Alfred anymore."
Chris: "Why not, he really liked you and I thought you
liked him too?"
Mary: "He was smothering me. We went out on like two
dates and he started acting like we were engaged
or something. He's such a boo lover haha."
Chris: <shakes head> "Yea, he's like that with every
girl. I don't know why."