Mademoiselle Bettie Page
1. The shortened term for a Greaser
. Often used like a nickname.
2. A movie made in the 70's about a Square wanting to date a Greaser, staring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
3. Oils from your hair when it hasn't been washed in a few days.
4. Lubricant used in a car to make sure nothing overheats.
1. "Thanks for the help Grease."
2. "Did you guys see Grease last night on VH1?"
"Yeah, it's been playing all month."
3. "Did you see Shebly's hair? It has all that grease in it."
"Looks like she doesn't wash her hair as often as she should."
4. "Did you grease up the car?"
"Sure did, boss."
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.