1. A hybrid of the pokemon Dratini and Charmander. It usually has a body and face shaped like a Charmander, and the blue color and balls on the tail like Dratini. It's reverse form would be a Chartini.
2. A compound of the words "Drama" and "Ender"
1. Pokebreeder: Hey kid did you know if you put a Charmander and a Dratini in daycare it gives you a Dramander? ...Well too bad it doesn't really.
2. The moderator sorted out our problems right away, what a great dramander!
1. An Eastern Native American word meaning "big and deep", which they named a bay after. These partcular Native Americans were stupid, because Chaptico Bay is obviously small and shallow, as anyone would say who's seen it.
2. The name of a town in Southern Maryland that is isolated and kind of a hidden place you're unlikely to stumble across unless seeking a hunting or fishing trip. Characterized by two types of people: the emo ones that want to hide from the world and be with nature...and the rednecks who invite everyone to a party at their house, ruining the silence of life.
1. Person 1: Hey let's go back to the Chaptico Bay to jetski! I hear it's big and deep.
Person 2: FALSE they lie. You'll hit a sandbar and fly off.
2. Person 1: Wow Chaptico is so nice, and there's no traffic or teenagers on skateboards, or black people yelling, or--
Person 2: HEY EVERYONE LETS HAVE A CHAPTICO PARTY WOOOOOO!