1 definition by M-Bizzle

Grinding device commonly used to grind up marijuana for seedless blunts and joints.
"Pass me the grizzler, i'm bout to twist one up."
by M-Bizzle April 04, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.