A name for a fictitious feminine hygeine spray, proposed by George Carlin
Sure, I always carry Sprunt in my purse. Right next to my Red Flag tampons.
A mixed language spoken by Muslims of northern India and Pakistan, an official language in both countries. Considered by most linguists to be a dialect of Hindi.
Urdu has been vaguely described as combining Arabic script, Persian vocabulary and Hindi grammar.
Hungarian for "in bad shape", especially financially.
Literally means "under the frog's ass".
1) In a natural state, pristine, unadulterated.
2) Not wearing clothes, nude.
3) Not wearing makeup, fresh-faced.
Literally, French: "in the natural state
A word in the Fuegian language of Tierra del Fuego in extreme southern South America (in both Chile and Argentina). Holds the Guinness Book of World Records record for "most succinct word".
The word mamihlapinatapei means "a look shared by two people with each wishing that the other will initiate something that neither one wants to start"
An Arabic expression of disapproval or shame, meaning "God forgive me".
They didn't put any lemon juice in the hummus. Astaghfirullah!
1) In pre-Islamic Arab legend, a huge fish that carries a bull named Kujara on its back, who carries a ruby mountain on its back, and on the mountain stands an angel who holds heaven, earth and hell.
2) A platinum dragon in the game Dungeons & Dragons
, the most powerful Good dragon.
3) In the Final Fantasy
RPG series, the King of the Dragons, who can be summoned during battle and breathes a devastating breath called Mega Flare.
The name Bahamut is the Arabic version of Behemoth in the Hebrew Bible.