The funniest/manliness piece of literature mankind has ever read. Perhaps it will be looked back on as the manliest book of all time.
To quote the author, Maddox
(creator of "The Best Page in the Universe... www.maddox.xmission.com), here's an exerpt and commentary from/about his book:
"This is the only sentence in the entire book that will give you a chance to adjust your face; take your time, because it’s about to be rocked off — permanently.
Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here’s a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:
* People getting drop-kicked in the face
* Phallic aggression
* Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive
* Garish disregard for the well-being of children
* Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures
* Intimidating rhetoric
* Obscure penile references
* The triumph of flannel over good taste"