1. A one-piece suit worn by parachutists for jumping.
2. A garment fashioned after this, usually combining a shirt or bodice with shorts or trousers in one piece.
- Jumper : Arg the wind is sneaking under my shirt and basically undressing me, I can't see anything and the wind hurts.
- Parachutists : You should have worn a jumpsuit.
- Jumper: It's okay I'm just committing suicide anyway.
The second piece of fashion that you'll ever see if Jason Voorhees catches you, after seeing his bloody hockey mask. Unless a machete can be considered a fashion accessory (but you'll feel it more than see it), or if he's not wearing his jumpsuit that day.
What Slipknot wears on stage to make you focus on the music instead of them and fashion.
What Dr Venture wears in the cartoon the venture brothers.