1. having to do with a strong and well built person(usually a male)
2. having to do with a beautiful and curvaceous woman
He may be built like a brick shithouse but he does not always think before he acts.
1. the face
2. to attack and rob someone
Those bastards tryed to mug my parents again.
to go on a wild drinking bout
What ever you do, don't paint the town red on a holiday.
1.The buttocks, the hindquarters, the posterior
2. the remaining end of a smoked cigarette
3. very, extremely
Don't make him mad or he will kick your butt.
any potent liquor(e.g. whiskey)
I wish he would not drink booze at times like this.
money(originally underworld, see also cash, cabbage, etc.)
Some people depend on thier moolah so much, they practically worship it.
1. a person who is excessively sympathetic to the a plight of a person or group of people
2. a emotionally concerned person
(from the religous picture of the bleeding heart of jesus)
He called me a bleeding heart when he I told him about how bad that place was and how the residents suffered.