1. To bone means to eat cat with another person and/or people.
2. To insert ones male genatalia into the females womb.
3. Bone refers either to a hardened connective tissue or to one of the individual structures, or organs, into which it is formed, found in many animals. Bones support body structures, protect internal organs, and (in conjunction with muscles) facilitate movement; are also involved with cell formation, calcium metabolism, and mineral storage. The bones of an animal are, collectively, known as the skeleton.
1. Person one: "I'm having a party, would you like to join me?"
Person 2 (probably chinese): "why yes i would, we can bone"
2. I took that whore home and boned her so hard, she screamed like the bitch she is.
3. Did you hear about that kid that fell off the playground, he broke a bone in his arm and had to get a cast.