A really small town where people actually say stuff like 'ya'all' etc, usually with a tiny population and where you know EVERYONE.
You might be from a small town if... ......
1. You can name everyone in your school.
2. You know what 4-H is.
3. You ever went to a party that was held about 20 miles down a deserted dirt road.
4. You ever went or thought about going cow-tipping.
5. School gets canceled for a sports team going to
6. You still go home for Homecoming.
7. It was cool to date someone from a neighboring town.
8. You had a senior skip day.
9. The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
10. You can't help but date a friend's ex.
11. Your car is allways filthy from the dirt
12. You think that kids who ride skateboards are
13. The town next to you is considered "trashy" or
"snotty" when it is just like your town.
14. Getting paid minimum wage is considered a raise.
15. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1980 as the "rich people."
16. The people in the big city dress funny then you
pick up on the cool new trend two years later.
17. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
18. On Fridays, anyone you want to find can be
found at Main Street or the local resturants.
19. Weekend excitement involves a trip to Walmart..
20. Even the ugly people enter beauty contests.
21. You decide to walk for exercise and 5 people pull over and ask you if you need a ride.
22. Your teachers call you by your older sibling's
23. The closest "cool stores" are at least 45 miles
24. Everyone from your school worked at the same place.
25. You can walk across town in 10 mins.
26. U give direction by using "The" stop light in town.
27. Someone who just moved in is 'the new kid' until someone else moves in - be it weeks, months, or years.
27. You laugh your head off reading this because you know it's true and then forward it to eveyone in your address book, which is actually half your town.
Small Hick town:
Timmy: "Ya'all wanna meet at the stop light o'er on Main? There's gonna be a get-together at Billy's tonight, eh."
Jimmy: "Course that'd be just darn dandy old mate, but me 'n my folks're heading down yon dirt road to grammy's tonight, to feed the pigs and cows, eh."
Jake: "Hey Dylan, there's a wild party over at Luke's on Saturday, you in?"
Dylan: "Well I was supposed to fix my Gran's T.V., but hell I'll do that on Sunday. If theres chicks, I'm in."
Jake: "And booze."