1 definition by LAFF fan

Top Definition
The originator of the LAFF PRODUCTIONS movement. The all time abuser, leader and invader of chatrooms and other forums via Internet. The creator of the term BLASTMAIL.
LAFF is responsible for creating 90% of the drama on here by sending out BLASTMAILS, and the other 10% is from idiots reacting to it.
by LAFF fan July 30, 2005

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×