Hysterical misstatements from George W Bush. About the only good thing that's come from his presidency is all the jokes about him.
"I believe that the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."
"She's a West Texas girl, just like me."
"More and more of our imports come from other countries."
"I know how hard it is to put food on your family."
"I understand small businesses. I was one."
First used in the movie "Cannibal: the Musical," "Shpadoinkle" was left without a specific definition, it's just a generic exclamation, and makes a great substitution word.
These are from the movie itself:
"Aaaah!Ohhh shpadoinkle!" - exclamation of surprise at being caught in a bear trap.
"Have a shpadoinkle day." - greeting.
"She sure is a shpadoinkle horse." - compliment
Who thought this one up? It's not even a word, it's a friggin' sentence. Looks like someone wanted to get their homophobia on. Ok, fine, you want facts? Here you go.
1. Gays are born, not made.
2. Being gay is not a choice - who would choose to be hated and discriminated against?
3. Gays are not automatically pedophiles.
4. Gays don't cause AIDS. AIDS is a virus.
5. You can't get AIDS from talking to or being near a gay person because it's not spread that way.
6. Gays are just as capable of long term relationships as straights, and some of them are even better at it than straights are.
7. Letting gay people have civil marriage will not bring about the end of marriage, FOX already did that with all its marriage reality shows.
8. Gay people often have a wicked sense of humor and wit and if you ever talked to one you'd know that.
9. Gay women were not put on earth for straight men's amusement, that "lesbian" porno situation will never happen to you.
10. Not all gays fit the stereotype. There could be one right next to you right now and you'd never notice. You might be best friends with one or related to one and you'd never notice. Ha ha.
It ain't 50, but then again, you don't have 50 facts either. At least mine are true.
1 in 10, man, 1 in 10, you can't hide in your homophobic world forever, they're part of the world and the sooner you open up and realize that the happier you'll be.
The origin of this word is unclear - while it is accused of being an abbreviation of "smegma," Grant Naylor insist that they saw the word on a foreign appliance, and co-opted it as an all-purpose cussword for their show "Red Dwarf."
"Oh, Rimmer, you *are* a smeghead."
A game made from combining baseball and basketball. The ball is basketball sized and is thrown at a basket, but the distance the basket is made from determines how many bases you get. Also, you can use cheap intimidation and distraction tactics called "Psycheouts" to make the opposing player miss his shot. And the ball is made from a leather recliner, preferably a La-Z-boy.
"C'mon miss it...Steve Perry...Steeeeeve Perry..."
"Dude, I thought we agreed, no more Journey psycheouts."
Pilz-e is Foamy's drug-addicted friend from Neurotically Yours. He believes "extra medication for all." He talks really fast and funny.
"Life is sometimes sad, but the purple pill makes it all better."
A diet fad which some claim is safe and healthy, and others claim is a road to heart disease and kidney failure. It touts the removal of excess carbohydrates(carbs) from the diet, which are then replaced by protein, the idea being that the body's blood sugar goes down, insulin goes down, and the body goes into ketosis and begins to burn fat. Some say this is safe, others say it's highly dangerous, most people agree it is a diet best kept to the short term only, as it is not balanced, and it's also very expensive because of all the meat involved. Also known as the "Atkins diet." A less severe version of this model is the "South Beach" diet which allows carbs, but strives to eliminate "simple" carbs like white sugar and flour, in favor of "complex carbs" like whole grains which have high nutritional value and do not create the spikes in blood sugar that provoke insulin overproduction(something Dr. Atkins claimed to be the cause of weight gain.)
Also a big money fad as companies scramble to create "low carb" versions of popular products such as bread and pasta.
Low-carb bread? Now I've seen everything. The whole point of eating bread is to get carbs.